Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Oh no! I thought I could use the ebay code...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ashlea's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2005
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But it expired yesterday. Does anyone know of a new one? [img]frown.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Unfortunately it is as well as the '$15 off 1 item $100 or more Code: C23-GiftGuide' - got the message 'code expired' when I tried to use it today. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh no! I was hoping to use it in the next few days. I did manage to use 2 of the 3 [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

  4. #4
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The five dollar code worked this morning.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also was able to use 2 of the 3. I saved $7 on one auction and another I think was around $5. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Im sure there will be more codes soon!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •